Contact: nikhilrajgupta09@gmail.com

Love in the Supreme Ethics

Saturday 23 July 2016

The “WHY” and “HOW” God has Directed and Dealt with me through the years by Dr. Daryl Merrill, Sr. at ITARSI

1. I want to Testify to:

GOD’S KEEPING POWER!
परमेश्वर की सुरक्षा देने वाली सामर्थ
KEEP STANDING --- Don’t quit!हार ना माने!
Ephesians 6:13-14“…and having done all to Stand, STAND!”
Jude 1:24“Now unto Him who is able to KEEP YOU FROM FALLING...”

2. I want to Testify to:

GOD’S FAITHFULNESS!
परमेश्वर की विश्वासयोग्यता
Psalms 37:25
“I have been YOUNG, and now I am OLD; yet I have never seen the Righteous Forsaken nor His Children Begging Bread!”
GOD NEVER FAILS – Joshua’s Promise:
“…I will be with thee; I WILL NOT FAIL THEE, NOT FORSAKE THEE.”
Remember what Jesus told Peter:
”I have Prayed for thee that thy FAITH FAIL NOT;”
And Jesus “ever lives to make INTERCESSION for us!” (Hebrews 7:25)

3. I want to Testify to:

GOD’S MERCY AND GRACE!
परमेश्वर की दया एवं अनुग्रह
 Ephesians 2:4 and 8 & 9
4. I want to Testify to:
GOD’S CARE –
Personally to me!
परमेश्वर की हिफाजत-व्यक्तिगतरूप से
1 Peter 5:7
“He careth for you!”
Psalms 119:11
“Thy Word have I hid in my Heart, that I might not sin against Thee.”
5. I want to Testify to:
GOD’S PROVISION
परमेश्वर का प्रबंधन
Philippians 4:19
“But MY GOD shall supply ALL your needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus.”

6. I want to Testify to:

GOD’S GOODNESS
परमेश्वर की भलाई
Psalms 107 (5 times)
“Oh, that men would Praise the Lord for His Goodness; and for His wonderful works for the Children of Men.”

Psalms 150
1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. 2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
“In everything, give thanks, for this is the will of God concerning you!”

“MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER, BUT YOU HAVE MADE IT INTO….”

7. I want to Testify to:

GOD’S TRUTH – HIS WORD!
परमेश्वर की सच्चाई- उसका वचन
WHAT IS TRUTH? यीशु मसीह
John 17:17
“Thy word is Truth!” तेरा वचन सत्य है
John 14:6
“I AM the Truth…” –Jesus मैं

8. I want to Testify to:

GOD’S ANOINTING AND INSPIRATION!
परमेश्वर का अभिषेक एवं प्रेरणा
John 14:16
Jesus said, “ I will PRAY the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever.”
John 16:7
“It is expedient that I go away: …If I depart, I will send the Holy Spirit to you.”

9. I want to Testify to:

GOD’S CONTINUAL PRESENCE!
परमेश्वर की नित्य उपस्थिति
Psalms 51:11
“TAKE NOT THY HOLY SPIRIT FROM ME.”
2 FOUNDATIONAL VERSES FOR MINISTRY:
सेवकाई के लिऐ बुनियादी आयतें:
1. Psalms 127:1 (our perspective of priorities)
“Except the Lord build the house, we labor in vain.”
“Except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.”
2. Acts 15:28 (our method of operation)
“It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us…”

10. I want to Testify to:

THE PRIORITY OF OBEDIENCE TO GOD’S PLAN!
परमेश्वर के योजना के अंतर्गत
आज्ञाकरिता के प्रति प्राथमिकता

My Life Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6
5 “TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART; AND DO NO DEPEND ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING.”
6 “IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATH!”



Source: A MESSAGE SHARED AT PCG, ITARSI, MP, INDIA

0 comments: