Contact: nikhilrajgupta09@gmail.com

Love in the Supreme Ethics

Wednesday 3 May 2017

GRACE & LOVE OF GOD: POEMS


Grace Oh Grace 

"You came with rapid flow,
Wanna sin no more,
Got so swift was once slow,
Wanna love friends and foe, 
Now high spirited was once low,
Wanna lighten world with divine snow,
In anger n speech I'm getting slow,
In faith and love I wanna grow,
Trusting God for every blow,
Always Praying in every go,
Neither for a girl nor a bro,
But only for my Jesus I wanna glow,
Why I'm changed wanna know,
Know Jesus n rest is known,
And this to the world I wanna show, 
In Christ there's life forevermore" 

Love Found Me 

We often searched for true love
In the array of love we found many foe, 

Amidst many swindling crow 
Nobody can quench the thirst of love,

But I waited and hoped for the same 
For once I thought I lost the game 

Then there came a ray of hope 
Which opened all the choke

Eyes were opened and I could see 
For Jesus is waiting and watching over me; 

Opening His arms and calling me home 
Thus He saved me from my darkened form 

Real Lover 

"Love makes us dear,
Love causes real cheer,
Love makes our life clear,
Love draws us near,
Love dispels every fear,
God showed this love when He bestowed His Dear,
Thus proved He is your real Lover"

God's Love 

Love of God has authority to transform humanity,
Love of God has power to consume your iniquity,
Love of God can overcome all sorts of enmity, 
Once you find it, gonna sink in it's enormity

Worthlessness 

I had never been worthy to get it,
No way was to achieve it,
But He said to me, "my son you can freely have it"

I was left careless,
I was left hopeless,
I had no one to love me,
No one to think of me,
I broke my heart in search of true love,
Spoiled my mind thinking it How?

Then sounded the voice of Jesus, 

"I have bought you by my blood let me draw you close" 
Then I could do nothing but blossom like a Rose


Source: written by blogger in the year 2010



0 comments: